The Teacher Book contains the necessary content for the teacher to prepare and teach the lesson in a classroom or home setting. It contains an overview of the lesson, a spotlight on the gospel, a teacher commentary, as well as outlines, illustrations, and applications for each of the three age groups; 3-5 years old, 6-8 years old, and 9-11 years old.
The Teacher Book, Year 2 set goes from Deuteronomy - Nehemiah and contains:
- 3 Books (in physical format)
- Book 1 - Lessons 1-13
- Book 2 - Lessons 14-31
- Book 3 - Lessons 32-41 (also includes 3 Christmas and 3 Easter lessons)
The Teacher Book Year 2 physical books can be reproduced within one classroom. One set of the Teacher Book Year 2 physical books is needed per classroom.
Each new order will be shipped in the timeliest manner possible. In-stock items will ship from our warehouse within 3-7 business days of the purchase date. For domestic orders, once your order leaves our warehouse, we estimate that your delivery should be within two weeks, depending on your selected shipping preferences.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR ORDER(S) MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS DURING PROMOTIONS AND HOLIDAYS, WEATHER/TRANSIT CONDITION CHANGES, OR WHILE PANDEMIC AND CONTAINMENT MEASURES ARE IN PLACE.
For more detailed information regarding our shipping policy, visit HERE.
OUR RETURN POLICY COVERS ONLY RETURNS OF INCORRECT/MIS-SHIPPED, DEFECTIVE, OR DAMAGED-IN-TRANSIT PRODUCTS UP TO 15 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY. Items that cannot be returned include digital files or anything damaged through normal wear and tear.
For more detailed information regarding our return policy, visit HERE.
Grace Curriculum publications are under copyright restrictions and thus is subject to strict guidelines. These guidelines apply to both printed and electronic versions of all curriculum.
- The printed versions of the Teacher Books and Craft Books are designed for use by one teacher in one classroom. The holder of the original version may freely reproduce for classroom use.
- The printed versions of the Coloring Books, Activity Books, and Family Devotionals are designed for personal use. The holder of the original version may not reproduce for classroom use.
- The electronic versions of Craft Books, Coloring Books, Illustration Books, and Activity Books are designed for use in one classroom. The holder of the original license may freely reproduce for the number of classrooms specified in the order for the duration of one year.
- The electronic versions of the Family Devotional are designed for personal use. The holder of the original version may not reproduce for classroom use.
Rights to use any curriculum in additional classrooms must be purchased additionally at GraceCurriculum.org. The purchaser is responsible to keep record of the curriculum that has been designated for a particular classroom. Use outside the designated classroom is forbidden without written permission from Grace Curriculum.
For more detailed information regarding your reproducible rights policy, visit HERE.
The most helpful parts of the GoG curriculum are the overall scope and sequence, and the commentary for the teachers. There are some lessons which are pretty difficult for 3-5 year olds here, especially if they are not from a Christian family. It would be better if this curriculum had story visuals lined up for each lesson for the younger kids. Also, we almost never use the crafts or activities suggested in the book because they are not that great. This is something that could stand to be improved for the curriculum.
Very nice program! Gets to the heart of the kids, gets to the root of the problem. Gets the gospel across and makes the adults think!
Excellent source of worship.
We use this curriculum at home with our nine year old son. We really desired a curriculum/source of family worship that we could do together where each of us, adults included, could be moved to worship. We absolutely love this curriculum because it has created a wonderful time for us to worship our Savior together. The best part about this curriculum is the commentary that comes with it! That has been helpful for all of us.